"cheap" leather

• I heard many times from you guys that it's hard to get relatively cheap leather, but fortunately that's one of the few things that we can get cheaply in Hungary.

So if anyone interested we can bring you some leather, all of them is vegetable tanned

Goat leather, 0.8-1 mm thickness, 35 euro for one square meter (one whole piece is roughly 0,6-0,7 square meter), we can get a LOT of these
    Cow leather, 1,8-2,5 mm thickness (If anyone seen my leather jerkin it was made from this kind of leather), 50 euro for one square meter, one whole piece is roughly 1,5-1,8 square meter, we have 3 whole piece as of now, can get more, not sure how many.

Also we can get buffalo leather too for 60 euro per square meter, but so far we did not liked to work with, it's too stiff and thick, etc. but maybe someone needs that. If that's the case I can get additional information about them.

Anyway these are what we can right now, and a limited amount we can bring to drachenfest, but also sending through postal services is an option too.

"Ever noticed when you see two groups who really hate each other, chances are good that they are wearing different kind of hats. Keep an eye on that, might be important"

• really square meter. As in 1 meter X 1 meter. That's how we measure leather here. (and in "tábla" which is basically one whole piece of leather of the respective animal)

"Ever noticed when you see two groups who really hate each other, chances are good that they are wearing different kind of hats. Keep an eye on that, might be important"

• Offer still stands, although if anyone wants any leather please tell me one or two weeks before DF

• If anyone interested, I can still get leather for this year too, for the before mentioned prices.
    Kendra can attest to the quality as he already used them

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, I can get a little bigger cow leathers too but those are slightly more expensive, if you need ones that are 2+ square meters big ask me about it

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sonir ()

• Little update for the 2019 possibilities as a few stuff changed.

So as always I can bring cheap leather to you guys, in the past years several of you bought from it and as far as I know everyone was satisfied with the quality. Here is what I can bring this year:

Goat leather - thickness is 1,2mm or slightly less. One piece of goat is somewhere between 0.48-0.75 square meter.
    Price: 40 euro per squareMETER

Cow leather (thinner) - thickness is 1,8 mm roughly. One piece of this is somewhere around 1 square meter, sometimes a little less sometimes a little more.
    Price: 50 euro per squareMETER

Cow leather (thicker) - thickness is 2,5 mm roughly. One piece of this is usually 1,8 - 2 square meter.
    Price: 60 euro per squareMETER

If needed I can get bigger versions of the thicker cow leather but not guaranteed. Also I can get buffalo leather but as previously mentioned it's thick, stiff and generally not the best to work with. Regardless they are good for a few things.

feel free to ask questions here or by pm

• Is there a possibility you coul bring leather with a thinkness of 3mm+ ?

Very likely but I have to ask around first. Probably a week or two

• Just a little heads-up that I can bring leather this year too if you notify me in advance, even more special versions too.