[zeitlos] Tross-Spiel im LKL

• Offizieller Beitrag

I wrote to those who managed the garden the last few years. I know, that some of the decoration is stored and that one of them made photographs of the decoration last year.
    Would be nice, if the Aufbauteam could get a bag of bark mulch, as they used that last bit last year. One very big bag would work as well, they told me that they stored the rest every year.

So you, Lyraevi, would need to bring mainly the plants. There are also plants available at OBI (hardwarestore) in Warburg.

• The garden is on the Quast and only needs to be assembled. :) You would have to provide the insides youself though. I don't know how much of the garden decoration is stored. We can provide a bag of bark mulch if necessary!

That won't be a problem, I already have some decorations, mainly greenery for now, some flowers, and a few cute stuff I just couldn't resist.
    I was also thinking about buying bark mulch as soil, but if you could proved me some that would be very helpful!

• Also, I don't know if it's the right topic to ask, but I was wondering if I could set up a small alchemist workshop in the camp. I wasn't thinking anything too big, just a small place to decorate with test tubes, potion bottles, a mortar, a little cauldron and component-lookalike thingies. That would be a nice environment to work on my potions to poison the... I mean to heal everyone :D
    Do you have a spare table (a small one is OK) that I could borrow?

• I still say you should get some stuffed rats in cages and such.

"Ever noticed when you see two groups who really hate each other, chances are good that they are wearing different kind of hats. Keep an eye on that, might be important"

• Instead of a spare table, have you considered a kind of vendor's tray you can carry in front of you. Would give you some independence...

Yeah, I have a vendor's tray, or more like a wooden 'basket'. As for the table I need it for creation - some kind of laboratory - not for selling purposes. Meanwhile Jupp contacted me that we can share a table - thanks for that <3 -, so we will do that. ^^ Thanks for the advices, guys!

• Garfield

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Ladies in the LKL“ zu „[zeitlos] Tross-Spiel im LKL“ geändert.