Würfel - vürfel (das alte Wort) oder täring
    Tross - moonavoor
    ohmeingottwirwerdenallesterben - oomujumalmesaamekõiksurma

aber was können auch hilfreich kommen:

terviseks! - ein Toast: Um Gesundheit!
    kurat ja põrgu! - der Teufel und Hölle!
    sure koer! - sterben, du Hund!

und so weiter ;)

Unsere Kämpfer sind bereit in IT Englisch nicht zu sprechen.

We will bring along about 2 fluent German-speakers and most others understand at least little bit. And Estonian is a VERY good communication language <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But of course we would not like to misunderstand the military commands.

Estonians are a very small nation and all of us speak at least 2-3 different languages and I am sure we will manage....
    BTW how's your Estonian? Finnish? Russian? ;)

About the "ladies".... pure politeness is always highly appreciated...even more as it does not happen too often <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->.
    The pictures I linked are made by me for a History Centre here in Estonia and are currently part of the exhibition. Our clothing is and will be made by the same standards (all visible seams by hand etc) but even more according to the Landsknecht social class...

I was one of those 2 at Drachenfest 2012 and really liked it, and the Landsknecht camp seemed like the best place to be <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hallo

Mein Deutsch ist schleht so ich schreibe in Englisch...

Thank you for the warm welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Yes, I am a historical seamstress and that photo is old and bad, I do much better things nowadays ;) more like http://tigetikker.ee/gal/main.…emId=72&g2_serialNumber=2 or http://tigetikker.ee/gal/main.…mId=107&g2_serialNumber=1 . We will base our clothing on historical sources as much as possible and if someone agrees to consult me I would be more than happy (PM or email on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:katrin@tigetikker.ee">katrin@tigetikker.ee</a><!-- e --> is best). Most of us understand at least a little German and we will learn all the commands and necessary stuff needed if someone would be kind enough to provide us with the materials. We had Landsknechts in Estonia in early 16th c. so all should be politically correct <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.