Beiträge von Sonir

(with the help of google translate)
    - construction. What, who, how. What is missing? What do you need? What was unnecessary or useless?
    - Dismantling. Organization? Information about this?
    Wasn't really part of these because arrived late and had to leave early

- Communication in advance, what was missing? What was good?
    I think it was okay, felt it a little unsure sometimes but mostly about the new place and such.

- 2 new ones in the LBK / LPK team, how did it work, what criticism is there?
    I've seen no problem

- Neuer Lagerplatz
    I like it better because it's closer to the city and the showers. Even if I'm in the city there is a chance I hear the drums and flute if something suddenly comes up. Also it's a hub so we are closer to important happenings. Obviously some thing will be farther but that's how things are.

- Songs / Vocals
    I still don't speak german, though I can join in to the refrains sometimes. Though I felt that there weren't that many singing and music this year. I think some outsider even mentioned it at the gunshow.

- Staff / Administration from Above in the Game
    Seen no big problem there

- New Obrist
    Again, no big problem, I liked the money approach he had.

- Sold? (Sold key, organization of the distribution, enough, too little, fits?)
    There was a problem that a wrong amount was given at first which was later corrected.
    I also think that it has to be increased in one way or another. I know that the economy in the game is not really good but maybe more bonuses are needed? It could motivate _characters_ more.
    Also it would be nice to actually loot items from fights that you have to sell somehow but that's just a dream of mine.

- Pattern
    I like it though as I mentioned there was one minor mistake there this year.

- MASH Pattern / Alternatives to MASH Pattern
    It's fun, but I can see how it can get repetitive for others. Maybe some of the stuff could have an alternative? Like the physical exam could be checked out with a fighting evaluation or something? Just throwing ideas here.

- Drill? In particular also: Beginners Drill? Rottmeisterdrill?
    I like the drills and I can always use more. I also think there should be more (or more organized) individual fighting drills

- Battles / Battles
    Understandably there weren't that many battles because of the weather but most of them were really great or average at worst. Best year in this way.

- External Action? How do we affect other camps, players or passersby?
    I think people are positive towards us, but I'm not sure they really get the idea that we would do nearly anything for money and how easily we can bribed. Also we could use probably a little more organized commotion when small groups of us go outside and cause a commotion

- Barrow watch - are we open enough for others, or are we inaccessible?
    VERY open. I think those who are at the gate could be a little more greedy or grumpy sometimes.

- Plug War
    As others said the fighting got a little out of hand, though the "security guards" doesn't really helped with it much. Still it is a very important event where everyone can unwind after the game so I would be vary to touch it too much.
    One random idea I got is to maybe there could be "screenings" for "weapons" to tone it down a little (and it will give more opportunity for play) But for that a little more segregated playing field would be needed.
    Also maybe we could ask for an entry fee of one or two coppers from everyone who comes to see the game? This could be put away for next year to be used by the camp

- Orders?
    There were a few fun ones, but I think they the heat killed most of the opportunities.

- Turnpike Watches - Distribution?
    I felt it that this year there were less rotte to do the guarding. it was sub-optimal.

- Schillerpitz 4 - The host team is happy about feedback.
    Awesome as always

- Oven? Continue to have? Is the effort worth it? Grilly may well even more detail what to say ...)
    We really wanted to bake a few things but because of the transportation fuckup we had and the heatwave no big baking happened at the end from us. We still used to warm up food and in my opinion it really gives to the appearance of the camp. I would say it's worth the effort.
    (We might even steal the idea of dick breads from the bakery)

- .... more?
    Can't think of anything else right now though I'm still pretty much "jet-lagged" Maybe I will add a few things alter when I remember them.

- a personal highlight in a sentence?
    The midnight attack was easily one of the best larp battle experiences I had.

As always, links for photo galleries from various places.

Here are the few I made, not that many distinct photos but I shot a few of one of the sapper drill so a good time-lapse animation might be put together or something.
    There will be more from the hungarian team, will put it up as soon as they are uploaded somewhere

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BWDZs191KU11HoWb7

If anyone interested, I can still get leather for this year too, for the before mentioned prices.
    Kendra can attest to the quality as he already used them

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, I can get a little bigger cow leathers too but those are slightly more expensive, if you need ones that are 2+ square meters big ask me about it

I would say that while random strangers in the camp indeed could be troublesome it gives a good motivation for guard duty and also presents a lot of option for playing with people whom we never met before.

Gibt es da unter den nicht Foren-aktiven vielleicht Kandidaten, wäre schade wenn es keinen Steckenkrieg gibt.

My group isn't that forum active (because language barrier) but I'm pretty sure at least one of our guys would want to be a player and everyone else is pretty much fan of the Steckenkrieg (I would say a lot of non LKL people love it too and anticipating)

My group is in need of sleeping tent space too. We Wanted to bring tent for everyone but for various reasons the bigger tent will be unavailable.

So right now we need space for 4 people, two couple so doesn't take up that much space.

Any help would be appreciated

Didn't sent a PM as it was back when it was still very foggy who will bring what kind of tent, but will do it now.
    And the issue is still pending

edit: Rudi answered, two of our people will be in his tent