Alvar "Gozoso" De la Cruz
    Carlos "Dado" Sutil
    Puigdemont "Truhán" Sutil
    Candela "Vizcaína" Gutiérrez
    Jimena "Polvorín" Bolaños
    Cojoncio "Tenedor" Cuadrado
    Hans "Tudesco" Madeltreu
    Francisco "Mechas" Jurado

Thanks man :), by the way, recently the Spanish painter Augusto Ferrer-Dalmau has done a pretty amazing representation of the battle of Pavia, with Spanish soldiers and Landsknecht fighting together, it's worth a look ^^.

The rest of his work it's pretty amazing as well if you like war paintings 8)

This is Javier Ancizu and this is his submission for the costume. Only the costume itself because the bots will be replace by one of the tudor shoe pairs you see in the pile and the hat will add feathers. The broad leather belt over the shoulder will not be there either.

The shoes are here! all of them. Cudos for the Pakistani shop that didn't messed up a 12 pair shoe delivery XD.

And here with in my sexy me

Froschfott and Johann Sohler yours are here too. We can PM about how to deliver them.

About the size.
    Is it better to order a little bit smaller oder bigger?

In my experience bigger, specially considering the hose. I usually wear a 44/45 here in Germany and I order a 44, well it was reaaaally thigh to a point that they were unwearable, so I will go with a 46 next time to be in the safe zone.

Count me in for some gauntlets
    http://armorarena.com/14th-Century-Hourglass-Gauntlets
    High Polish (+3.00€)
    18 (1.27mm)

With the metal pieces my experience it's pretty bad towards the final product.

This is the helmet i order

And this is what I received... Is it worth the 36E? probably. Is it the one in the picture? Not at all XD

yup, smells like leather, how much they will hold in one peace during the event that I don't know.

I got the size wrong and I will order new ones (eventually) with normal sole together with people of my group. If anybody want's to jump in to share the cost just let it know here :)

The Tudor shoes from Pakistan arrived! XD

Upfront I will mention that I got them with Rubber Sheet because knowing the weather in Drachenfest seemed like a good idea. Spoiler alert it was not. They just glued a really thick layer of super dense foam to the shoe and from the side they look like this:

The one with normal sole seems to be fine.

They cost 28,75E and honestly for that price they look great. The shipping cost it's 30 euros.

Hey, one of our people it's also half way through making a cannon and though he is not building it solely for DF he was planing to bring it next year. It would be only a siege cannon, put down doors and such...punctual stuff and he has no intention of carrying it to field battles.

Do I assume correctly than the camp it's ok with it as long as it goes through the approval of the DF orga?.

By the way the cannon uses compress air as well and I agree that having a guy pulling a sling from behind looks silly... La Boom it's not the most graceful sight in the field either XD

On the question of legality of cannons and guns: Does the camp care?
    Looking at all the crossbows used (and sold) at the DF and the various cannons in other camps (got shot at by a nice looking piece from trium camp) I certainly don't, my only concern would be wether this thing is safe to be around or not, but a discussion is warranted.
    That question will certainly come up later anyway, with the gunners coming from blue to us and all that.

I certainly would like to know about the outcome of that discussion sooner than later ::). The guns had been used in DF before and proven safe. The discussion upon using them with the DF orga was basically "they are great, but if something happens the responsibility it's on you".

I imagine it is the case with any other siege/projectile weapons players come upon, they (the orga) basically allow them unless they obviously armful for the players. Same thing with crossbows and such, they shouldn't be used in the event according to the law but they are, and it's not like we have a police patrol cheeking on the event.

PD: He states that in case that it won't be allowed, if he manages to transport it from Spain he will still carry it, just as atrezzo. The carriage looks aweomse already ^^

Hey guys, One of my men it's building a cannon... I know, I know, we all have that friend who is building a cannon for LARP, the thing is that he show me some progress and it looks promising. He is seriously threatening with bringing it around to Dachenfest 2017.

I remember you guys having some cannons 3 or 4 years ago but none since then. I was wondering if you put some restriction towards siege weapons or if it's just that nobody brought one the late years.

It would be a siege cannon not a field one.