Beiträge von Lorin

Hello!

I would like to buy your tent in Drachenfest. Is it still possible to transfer the tent there?

(You can find me on discord too: Lorin#0053)

Thank you!

Hello!

May i get some info about this event in english please? Google translate is my friend, but i don't understand everything correctly, i guess (but i really interested in this 8) ) .
    My main questions are:
    - I bring my own beer put it in the common and we taste/drink each others? (or how is this event will be going?)
    - If i read it well, i have to do some registration stuff. Where can i do it?
    - If i bring some special beer which isn't contains any preservation things, is there any common sollution for stay it cool from monday?

Thanks in advance!

Hy!

Sorry for the big response time, unfortunately i have limited oportonities to write becouse of mz tema participating an event in Poland.

Because of the short time, i just borrowed my friends clothes, but it's size a little but smaller than mine so i do some emergency sewing on it. Actually this is looks like that:
    Ibplabed to change the chest piece of this for a bigger one, and wear a red linnen or silk scarf-belt on my hip.

I started a proper hemd, following by Katafalk's tutorial, its nearly finished, so it will be complete for the next monday, and i will shoot a new photo whit the jerkin and a hemd too.
    (yeah, i sew in the candle's light, and shit on the rules of the Guild's ;) )

Hy all!

I am Lorin (Valentin Forján), from Hungary, and i will come with Sonir Norend and his team. I’v been larping since 2010, but this will be my first Drachenfest. I am also in the same (not-formal) reenactor club as Sonir, but my old Landsknecht dress is really bad (however the used materials is correct, the cutting and the colors aren’t, except the leather stuffs – jerkin, „bearfoot” shoes). So i decidet to create a new set of clothes, but unfortunatelly i just started the work a few days ago . I have a lot of material, and earlier i created some similar stuff, so if my seewing machine won’t break, i can finish the clothes for the event. (If some shit happens, i can borrow some clothes from one of my friend).

A collect some illustration’s here ( https://drive.google.com/open?…ZnPFw--BxLFRVcmbSae1mBgvp) and i choose the colorized guys hose, with some modification in the colors ( the inner layer will be red silk in my version), but i didn’t choose the pattern or sample of the doublet yet. A try to create a set between 1520 and 1540.

For next weekend i try to sew the hose and choose and start the doublet, so you will see something from my outfit.

I like fighting, so i will bring a hallberd, a sword, and maybe a breastplate and a shorter version of bishop-mantle.

Cheers! (and sorry my bad english :( )