Beiträge von Gilbert de Courjenay

Ahoi

Vergessen nicht die email senden @ garvugal@gmail.com wenn du brauchts ein Figur. Zyrah habe ich anfangen. Pyorte und Knut ich habe nicht die photos bekommen. Ich komme auch mit die schoen figurines fuer alles wenn du wilst mit mir spielen 😁.

Please don't forget to send me an email if you would like some figurines garvugal@gmail.com. Zyrah I have started your order. Pyorte and Knut I am still waiting on photos. I will also bring some general figures that everyone will want to have (trust me) 😁 so it you have great trade items or in game experiences for me. Let's play.

Ciao Jonathan (Eugen / Gilbert)

Hallo again,
    I recieved my new order of figurines of landsknecht. I have models that work for ladies, men and the rest😁. Pyorte I have not recieved your photos yet. To the rest please let me know if you are interested and send me photos to garvugal@gmail.com. Also can everyone spread word to the other knechts who don't follow on the forum. First come first serve.
    Jonathan

Hello Landsknechts,
    I will be coming to DF 2019. This year however I will not be coming as Gilbert (musketeer), but as my landsknecht Eugene. Since I had so much fun with the figurines last year I would like to do it again. I have background story to why/how Eugene learned to paint figurines. So as last year I would like to offer any one who would like to have a figurines painted send me photos front and back (garvugal@gmail.com) of your character and in game we can roleplay for favors and items. Runa you are first on my list if you would still like one.

If anyone has ideas on how to improve my game experience with the figures please I am open to suggestions.

Jonathan

Hello Landsknechts
    Thanks to all who participated voluntarily and non voluntarily. I am had a great time painting and a even better time watching your reactions. It was a pleasure meeting the one I did not know and don't forget to give the figurines to those who were not there. If I come next year I will post again to give a chance to those who did not order and found they really did want to order after all 😁. Thanks again till next time. Gilbert

Allo
    Wenn Sie sind auf meine list Sie oder Siefke haben bestellen. Wenn Sie spielen DF bitte kommen auf die weisses Lager fuer Gilbert. Wenn Sie kannen nicht am DF kommen denn ich werde gerne deine figurinen geben. Contact garvugal@gmail.com. Komm ich Dienstig oder mittwoch auf die Landsknecht Lager fuer men arbeit spaechen. Prices ist in game spielen und character arbeit oder bier. Bis denn
    Hello
    If you are on my list the either you or Siefke ordered one. If you are at drachenfest then please come in game to the white camp for Gilbert and we can play. If you are not there at drachenfest then I would like to find a to get you your figurine. Please contact me at garvugal@gmail.com. I will come to the landsknecht camp Tuesday or Wednesday to give my sales pitch. Price for the figurine is in game play and any trade your character can provide. See you then.
    Jonathan (Gilbert de Courjenay)

Sali Jari, Siefke hätte bestellt fuer dich. Kein probleme wenn du ist nicht da fuer DF. Kann ich auf ein freund am DF geben oder in der Poste senden. Wenn du brauchts ein foto auf deine kleine sex puppet ich kann in email oder hier posten

Ich habe 24 figurinen bemalt. Siefke hat nochmal viel bestelt fuer die leute. Hier ist die liste: Yaslaw, Bryda, Datschy, Hauptmann, Kendra, Weibel, Balduin, Ottmar, Hurenweibel, Bernie, Jari, Feldweibel, Banner, Seegras, Isabelle, Salz, Marius, Stoffel, Dominic, Tobias and 4 Ungarns. Sagst mal wenn ich habe eine vermist.

Gilbert de Courjenay