Beiträge von Lyraevi

Instead of a spare table, have you considered a kind of vendor's tray you can carry in front of you. Would give you some independence...

Yeah, I have a vendor's tray, or more like a wooden 'basket'. As for the table I need it for creation - some kind of laboratory - not for selling purposes. Meanwhile Jupp contacted me that we can share a table - thanks for that <3 -, so we will do that. ^^ Thanks for the advices, guys!

Also, I don't know if it's the right topic to ask, but I was wondering if I could set up a small alchemist workshop in the camp. I wasn't thinking anything too big, just a small place to decorate with test tubes, potion bottles, a mortar, a little cauldron and component-lookalike thingies. That would be a nice environment to work on my potions to poison the... I mean to heal everyone :D
    Do you have a spare table (a small one is OK) that I could borrow?

The garden is on the Quast and only needs to be assembled. :) You would have to provide the insides youself though. I don't know how much of the garden decoration is stored. We can provide a bag of bark mulch if necessary!

That won't be a problem, I already have some decorations, mainly greenery for now, some flowers, and a few cute stuff I just couldn't resist.
    I was also thinking about buying bark mulch as soil, but if you could proved me some that would be very helpful!

Hi Garfield,
    Im interested - im interested! *.* It would be fantastic if I could use these, I was already worried that if I bring some creates from home I will use up too much space in the car. Is the offer still standing?

I am not entirely sure yet. I am a bit afraid of fighting roles, as I am not skilled in that, but on the other hand it sounds like an interesting experience.

What I like and am pretty good at is singing, so it would be nice to find some opportunity to do something with that, but as I don't play instruments, I dont thing a musical route would be enough to define my character. :/