Beiträge von Aspen

I'm pretty much done with the gown ! Might add some more embellishments on the way or for future drachenfests, but right now I'm satisfied with the result c:

Side note: you must forgive the fact that I'm terrible at posing

Some new props I got for my artist character c:

Also I will try to post more regularly, I will be able to post another wip picture of the gown tomorrow.

Sonir will lend me a halberd, which I will use with the purest and most enthusiastic murderous intent at the event.

I also got two shirts/undergarments of which I will also take pictures tomorrow ^^

Thank you for all of your previous (which i only now noticed sorry) and recent encouragement !! I'm really flattered! 😊<3

You guys all have such incredibly fancy costumes I'm even more thankful for your compliments

Hello there ! Been a long time since I updated this thread, but I am working on my cranach inspired gown full time now !! ^^ I only had enough energy to pin one of the sleeves in place for the picture tho.. But I really hope it will turn out great, especially so that I've never done most of the sewing techniques required now, for example, it's my very first time using interfacing and piping (and such an expensive material that I really don't want to screw up :D)

Hello there !

My name is Orvos-Nagy Hanna I live in Hungary, and I'm currently in my sophmore year of high school. You might wonder how I ended up here, but as many of the hungarians, I was recruited by Sonir.

I am very new to LARP, as I just started attending events last September, but I'm trying to make up for my lack of experience with a lot of enthusiasm. This will be my very first time attending a foreign LARP event, and I'm really excited!

I also really love the arts, and although I'm truly a beginner at sewing, (though I won't let that hinder my ambition) I am fairly experienced in drawing (and animation) , and I will definitely bring that passion of mine through to my character.

I've sewn two LARP costumes so far, and I've already drew my concept for my Landsknecht dress and bought the wool needed. I hope it'll turn out great and you'll accept me as one of your own Landsknechtes. :)

Hello there !

My name is Orvos-Nagy Hanna I live in Hungary, and I'm currently in my sophmore year of high school. You might wonder how I ended up here, but as many of the hungarians, I was recruited by Sonir.

I am very new to LARP, as I just started attending events last September, but I'm trying to make up for my lack of experience with a lot of enthusiasm. This will be my very first time attending a foreign LARP event, and I'm really excited!

I also really love the arts, and although I'm truly a beginner at sewing, (though I won't let that hinder my ambition) I am fairly experienced in drawing (and animation) , and I will definitely bring that passion of mine through to my character.

I've sewn two LARP costumes so far, and I've already drew my concept for my Landsknecht dress and bought the wool needed. I hope it'll turn out great and you'll accept me as one of your own Landsknechtes. :)