Bezugsquellen

• Hallo zusammen,

ich versuche mal eine Linksammlung mit Bezugsquellen zu erstellen.
    Hat jemand einen Tipp für Pergament?

Danke euch und frohe Weihnachten!

Valentin Aschbrenner - Mönchsgrund - Wes Brot ich ess, des Lied ich sing - auch wenn ich selbst den Taktstock schwing!

• Anyone know any places that sells wool for a reasonable price and ships to Hungary?
    So far I only found stoffe.de but it's kind of lacking in a few colors

"Ever noticed when you see two groups who really hate each other, chances are good that they are wearing different kind of hats. Keep an eye on that, might be important"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Anyone know any places that sells wool for a reasonable price and ships to Hungary?
    So far I only found stoffe.de but it's kind of lacking in a few colors

Shouldn't fabric be cheaper in Hungary than in Germany? Try to look after shops for traditional/national folk costumes.

I once ordered from stoffkontor.eu, they delivered at least to Switzerland and for us, they are cheap. But the quality wasn't as good as I hoped...

• Zitat

houldn't fabric be cheaper in Hungary than in Germany?

that was the case maybe 10 years ago. Since then we managed to destroy our textile industry and the few shops that sells actual wool and not some kind of mixture AND on a reasonable price is really hard to find. And even then they usually don't have much. so most of the reenactors around here either use some kind of mixed textile, or buy it at a high price or order it from another country. (Plus I heard that in Poland there are a few places where you can get wool piss cheap but they don't ship to Hungary, so there is that...)
    The stoffe.de site for example is still way cheaper for us than most of the shops here.

On the other hand the leather is actually cheaper here

"Ever noticed when you see two groups who really hate each other, chances are good that they are wearing different kind of hats. Keep an eye on that, might be important"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Oh, I didn't know that... it's almost about 10 years, that I visited Hungary.

I only know those two shops, which deliver to Switzerland:

http://www.stoffkontor.eu
    Cheap, but not really good quality. You can order pieces as an example ("Musterkarte"), which maybe help. I once ordered "Wollstoff mittelschwere Qualität" (middle weight), I would call it "light", too light for our purpose. But I washed the rest of the fabric very hot and it became less transparent and more thick (but also smaller ;)). I also ordered cotton fabric and canvas, which was in good quality.

http://www.naturtuche.de
    Really good quality, 100% wool and coloured by hand, but not cheap.
    They send free examples under "Musterversand" on the left side.
    For landsknecht-clothes I would recommend "schwerer Wollköper" (e.g. for a cloak) or "leinwandbindige Wolle (leicht)" (for all clothes), which don't loose many fibres when cut. "Leichte Wolle" is very nice fabric, but it looses many fibres. As this fabrics are all 100% wool, you can also buy white fabric and colour it yourself with special wool-colour.

Translation for the first posting:

Übersetzung für den ersten Post zwecks Sammlung:

http://www.stoffkontor.eu
    Günstig, aber nicht sehr gute Qualität.
    Unter „Musterkarte“ kann man sich kostenpflichtig Muster bestellen.
    Ich hatte mal "Wollstoff mittelschwere Qualität" bestellt, was ich aber eher „leicht“ genannt hätte: der Stoff war halb durchsichtig. Das Reststück habe ich sehr heiss gewaschen, so wurde es ein wenig dichter, dafür aber auch kleiner. Für unseren Zweck würde sich dieser Stoff nur nach einem sehr heissen Bad eignen.
    Der Baumwollstoff und das Segeltuch, die ich dort bestellt hatte, waren qualitativ aber in Ordnung.

http://www.naturtuche.de
    Sehr gute Qualität, 100% Wolle und handgefärbt, dafür nicht günstig.
    Unter „Musterversand“ kann man sich gratis kleine Muster zusenden lassen.
    Für Landsknecht-Klamotten würde ich "schwerer Wollköper" oder "leinwandbindige Wolle (leicht)" empfehlen. Mein Kleid ist aus zweiterem Stoff, was im Sommer gerade noch machbar ist. Ersteren Stoff würde ich eher für einen Mantel empfehlen. Diese beiden Stoff sollten sich gut für Landsknechte eignen, da sie nach dem Zuschneiden nicht sehr ausfasern. „Leichte Wolle“ ist sehr hübscher Wollstoff, fasert aber viel mehr aus.
    Da alle Stoffe 100% Wolle sind, kann man sie gut mit spezieller Woll-Farbe färben.

• the swedish site looks great, although I will have to confirm a few things with someone who actually know swedish as google translate write even more funny things than on this forum.
    the naturtuche.de looks promising too.