Vorstellung - Lorin

• Hy all!

I am Lorin (Valentin Forján), from Hungary, and i will come with Sonir Norend and his team. I’v been larping since 2010, but this will be my first Drachenfest. I am also in the same (not-formal) reenactor club as Sonir, but my old Landsknecht dress is really bad (however the used materials is correct, the cutting and the colors aren’t, except the leather stuffs – jerkin, „bearfoot” shoes). So i decidet to create a new set of clothes, but unfortunatelly i just started the work a few days ago . I have a lot of material, and earlier i created some similar stuff, so if my seewing machine won’t break, i can finish the clothes for the event. (If some shit happens, i can borrow some clothes from one of my friend).

A collect some illustration’s here ( https://drive.google.com/open?…ZnPFw--BxLFRVcmbSae1mBgvp) and i choose the colorized guys hose, with some modification in the colors ( the inner layer will be red silk in my version), but i didn’t choose the pattern or sample of the doublet yet. A try to create a set between 1520 and 1540.

For next weekend i try to sew the hose and choose and start the doublet, so you will see something from my outfit.

I like fighting, so i will bring a hallberd, a sword, and maybe a breastplate and a shorter version of bishop-mantle.

Cheers! (and sorry my bad english :( )

• Hy!

Sorry for the big response time, unfortunately i have limited oportonities to write becouse of mz tema participating an event in Poland.

Because of the short time, i just borrowed my friends clothes, but it's size a little but smaller than mine so i do some emergency sewing on it. Actually this is looks like that:
    Ibplabed to change the chest piece of this for a bigger one, and wear a red linnen or silk scarf-belt on my hip.

I started a proper hemd, following by Katafalk's tutorial, its nearly finished, so it will be complete for the next monday, and i will shoot a new photo whit the jerkin and a hemd too.
    (yeah, i sew in the candle's light, and shit on the rules of the Guild's ;) )